Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome to the Magic.

I have decided to start blogging about Disney Animation and animation in general! I hope that a few people out there may find enjoyment in my posts. I will be posting reviews of animated movies as they come out, I will be reviewing dvd and blu-ray releases of animated movies, I will be bringing you the latest news on all things Disney Animation, and I will hopefully open some peoples eyes to the wonder that animation from Disney can bring. So for right now, please be patient with me as I try to put my blog together, start bringing you posts, and figure everything out. In a perfect world I will post once a day. But this isn't a perfect world so... I'm sorry if I don't post all the time. I will try to keep this consistent!

No comments:

Post a Comment