Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Monsters University Teaser Trailers

     They are officially here! And yes, I mean they. Disney has released four trailers for Monsters University. Now before you get your hopes up, they are all the same except for one line. During the trailer Mike sleep talks, and that is the line that is different in every trailer. Disney wants us to vote for our favorite  one! Head on over to their facebook page and make sure you vote because the winning line will be depicted in a drawing by a Pixar artist! http://www.facebook.com/PixarMonstersUniversity?sk=app_41177440219866
     As far as the trailer goes I have one word: amazing! Seriously, I am not a fan of studios making a lot of sequels, but Monsters University is looking like it will be spectacular. The idea of them in collage and Sully bullying Mike just seems to me to be so much fun with amble opportunity for character growth as we watch how these two unlikely friends came together! 
     The character animation on Sully is particularly impressive. I love how he really does look like a younger version of himself and I love the spiked hair-do he has going on! So far it looks like all of the other characters are fun and beautifully animated as well and it's nice to see that Pixar is going with a unique visual style so far. Everything has a cartoon look and feel to it, just look at the doorway to Mike's room. I'm so excited to see more from this film, and I hope things will continue to be great so that I won't want to "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment